Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Undercover abuse that needs to stop!

After watching this video I nearly cried!

This isn't fair to the animals, the abuse, the torture, how can some people be so heartless!

This really made me think. Yeah, sure I eat meats and stuff but I always expected they treated the animals with respect for their sacrifice. Like nicely and kind and able to live life a lil bit before they have to go to the slaughter house, but this, this is wrong and unfair and really opens your eyes.

And to be honest it is a waste on killing all those animals for nothing, they could of easily reused them or sold them to farms, but nope they just have to kill the babies and throw them away just for fun.


It's disgusting seeing people like this hurting the babies just for fun or just cause they just want to. It makes me think that these people have a serious problem if they can be alright with this sort of abuse, like do they act all messed up too in front of other people?

This sort of abuse is disgusting and it need to STOP!!!!!

ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THERE RIGHTS!?!?!?



I am a big animal lover and I believe they all have feelings. I just hope more people will notice this and think that there has to be kinder ways to treat our animal friends.

After this I'm going to looking at the food I be more closely, like "were these animals on a fair farm raised/breed right? or were they in a heartless factory suffering and being tortured?".

There needs to be more undercover investigations on this issue.

And the government and the people need to buck up and say something about this abuse! It's unfair to them!!!!!!

This all needs to stop!!!!!
And the people that afflict this kind of torture and suffering to the animals (that are already sacrificing so much anyways) needs to be arrested and brought to justice!!!!

If i meet a person like that 1 day who does this to animals Im'ma kick him in the balls and tell him he disgusts me.

Because all of this disgusts me, and if you agree then you know how I feel!



xoxo


P.S Us human beings can be a cruel race to others, truth be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment