Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thank you Jamie

Here's my babies saying HELLO!!!!!!!




From Audrey to Hannah and Raquel!!!!!!




Anyways lately I've been thinking about what kind of life I want to have……
And to be honest I would want my friend Jamie's life.
She's married to someone she loves, she has 3 beautiful kids and she has a job that she loves and keeps doing!

I would kill for a life like that!!!!!!! Actually I'm trying to get my life like that.

She tells me she's been to the hospital for over working herself………..Well hell can i switch with you to see how that feels! (because someone like me will never feel that)
But seriously I wish I can have what you have or the experience.
I'm tryna make myself a workaholic but its slowly coming.

IDK most people will think it's unhealthy to think like this but if you know me, and how I grew up then this is a fucking improvement!!!!!!


All I'm saying is I want to get married to someone I love, have kids and get paid to do the things I love/like. Is that to much to ask for?



I guess you can say the life I want is my friend Jamie's, the experiences, the security, the truth and honest living.
IDK how I can explain it more……….  but just the motivation in everything in life, family, love home, work. I want that!!!!!!!

Let's just say Jamie has been 1 of my idols growing up (mother, best friend) and through all the ups and downs it seems like she prepared me for that (I'm ready for it).

I'm ready to make my life how I want it to be, and it's all thanks to her.



xoxoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment