Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Need better service!!!!!!!

REVIEW







Well I had dinner at Tony Romas in Calgary (Crowfoot location), and sadly i was disappointed in the service.

Don't get me wrong the food was great! But the service was unacceptable.

My boyfriend and I sat down and ordered our drinks but our waiter refused that we were over 18 (we offered all of our IDS) he did not believe we were over the age limit and this caused a scene between us.
So we ordered our food and everything was alrite but we didn't notice we had to leave really soon so we asked our waiter if we can have our food boxed up instead.
He rolled his eyes at us and acted very rude to us!
It was embarrassing and made it obvious to everyone around us. 
I mean come on! When your in this line of work you can't be annoyed and show it in front of customers . I understand that people have bad days but this was stupid!!!!!! We were polite and nice to you and even left you a big tip (even though I think you didn't deserve it). 

What is the saying????? If you have a personal problem then leave it at home.
The service was a disappointment to me, but the food was excellent!

Hopefully they improve this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment