Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Need new routine

I admit I have a lot of notebooks and binders for different things, 
-blogs I like and want to remember 
-ideas for projects styles I like 
-fashions I like 
-budgets, etc. 
Basically anything I can think of I would have a notebook or binder for. Naturally you would think I would be on "top " of things but personally my discipline with myself is very low, I do stupid things that I know that I shouldn't but I still do it, I'm only human.





But the kind of routine I've always wanted was Jane Ryan's routine.
She is just a character that Ashley Olsen plays, but in my eyes she just seems like "the kind of person I want to be"
Jane just seems so balanced to me (something I've personally needed in my life BTW)
So my new goal is to somewhat have her sort of routine in my life.
Ill keep you posted if I succeeded or not and give you some tips if you guys want any.
Wish me luck!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment