Monday, October 27, 2014

Slightly Surprised............

Well I had a interesting weekend!

And some interesting news............

Well I found out my dad is getting married! It's strange in a way, can't say it caught me by surprise! I never thought either of my parents would get married you know? They don't seem like those types of people. Especially my dad he's always out and about, it's strange. But oh well I have to get use to it.

I can't believe I got up this morning! (usually I sleep in till 2) But my dog woke me up, she makes word noises like shes trying to talk, telling me to wake up I gotta go pee! LOL

My weekend was slightly annoying, and fun at the same time.
My cousin kept picking me up everyday to go have a few beers, but the shitty thing is that she kept bringing her kids along................ I get it!!! You can't get a babysitter, But it's such an uncomfortable feeling drinking with little kids around. I mean what happens if cops come around? It's gonna look really bad. And besides that little kids shouldn't be around liquor at such a young age. It sort of wrecks the fun u kno?

Well I better get back to work!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment