Monday, March 11, 2013

How to color your hair into pastel colors!

Hey there! I'm Sky Scream!

This is my official blog!

Well most people ask me how do i get my hair in pastel colors since my hair is black. Well I'll show step by step on how I do it at home!




Most people ask me how I get my hair in such light colors without paying so much at a salon.
Well first things first!

Get two bleach boxes! I usually get one extra bleach and one normal bleach. Or you can get two of the same ones, it will work the same way.


 And now you put the first bleach on all over your head. Don't worry if you missed a couple spots or its not even when its lightening, that's what the second box is for! Leave on your head for a good hour! Then wash it out, but DO NOT put on the color conditioner yet!

Don't freak out if its a orange-y color.

Second put the second bleach on your head, you don't have to dry your hair before you put on the second bleach, it's better if its wet.
Put the second bleach on your head (This should cover up whats been left over) then wait 45-60 mins.

After you wash out all the bleach off you still don't put on the color conditioner.

Choose your color on what you want!
I usually choose Manic Panic's cotton candy pink!
Leave on your hair for 30 mins!
While your washing your hair out NOW you can put on the color conditioner provided in the bleach boxes!
But don't shampoo your hair or it can fade easily!
I suggest you wash your hair every other day if you can. and do touch ups every two weeks.
When your roots come in, just repeat the process up top to get rid of them.
Yes I know it can damage your hair but if you invest in a good color shampoo and conditioner you will just be just fine!
I've been doing this since i was 16, and my hair is straight black and it's completely fine!
If you have any other questions just let me know! :)
Happy bleaching! :)

Sky Scream <3

No comments:

Post a Comment