Monday, August 10, 2015

Should of known

It's 12:04 am and I'm watching another scary movie..........Mirrors.
This is a bad habit before bedtime.

Well all sort of stuff has been in my head today.......... This will come up in future posts. But let's just say it's a lot!

Looks like Tia is gonna go to sleep, so I should move my ass in my room. (She sleeps in the living room) (and also I still gotta take a shower tonight or else it will be a fight in the morning with her LOL!)



Well it's almost 1 now. Shower finished. I just can't sleep in wet hair tho, it will tangle up my extensions.

Just checked my Facebook today, some messages were ignored (that's a first). Kinda pissed. Here I am wanting to make new friends at work, and them the same. But when I make a effort, I just get ignored. Or shunned. LIARS! LOL!

I'm tryna push my limit, meet new people, make new friends, even tho I am very shy at the moment (but if you really get to know me I'm very loud and silly, and actually a lil girly LOL!)

I should of known people from Morley are kinda like this.
MY BAD!

But oh well keep trying, but with different people.
No point of doing that with people in Morley. (no offence)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment