Sunday, May 4, 2014

Projects I Really Want to Do!

Well today is official!

I started the cabbage soup diet. ugh!

By the end of the 7 days Ill be begging for a pizza lol!

The reason why I'm doing this is because I keep hearing about "the cabbage soup diet" and how it can help you lose 10lbs in 1 week. I'm willing to try this out to see if it really works. Besides I'm the kind of person that needs to see it to believe it type.

Today was like any other Sunday. Major cleanup day. (sort of?)
Clean the bed sheets, clean up the room, do the laundry, get ready for the school week coming up, just sort sort of my weekly ritual. But for some reason today I felt like I really needed a beer?

I hate that feeling. But at least I'm getting thru it. Sort of proud of myself for not begging for a beer. Now I just gotta keep to it all the way to friday than it's break time.

Just remember Sky just keep busy, just keep swimming, swimming, swimmin! And keep positive! Always think positive thoughts!

Lately I'm obsessed with organized things, like pictures of organized closets, offices, day planners, etc.

IDK?

It's just I wish I had that type of talent, but I'm slowly trying to gain that skill. It's hard and I gotta use my DIY and creative skills, But it will be worth it!



I will soon be this organized!
This shall all be mines soon!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment