Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Jealousy of Mothers and Life (to me at least?)

I have a new theory about life.

What if a person like me try to live the life of a mom? Without being a mom.

Is that even possible?

Have other people tried it?

All my friends that have kids and people I look up to have kids seem to have a stable life, sadly the kind of life I want but with out kids (do you kind of get it?).

It's just how happy they are, how proud they are, how they know what the next step is (sort of).

If you know what I mean then you get it. But others might have problems understanding.

I'm not say getting pregnant is the answer to happiness. I'm just saying people that experienced that seem to me have a happy stable life.

Ive tried the so called "right" way:

Kane and I dated awhile
We moved in together
We got dogs together

The next step is to get engaged, than married, then kids and so on. But we are not there yet on the list incase you haven't noticed.

IDK?
Maybe it's just the beauty of how these mothers are living there lives?
Inspiration?
Motivation?
Determination? 

IDK?

It's just how there living there lives is inspiring to me (they have to tell me there secrets! lol!)

I have a list of moms in my head that inspire me,
They just keep on going.
Don't stop.
Until what needs to get done gets done.

So this post is to moms that gets shit done to provide a better life for there kids.

They inspire me

I just wish I have what they have, the dream? The inspiration?

IDK

Let's just say I'm sort of jealous of you

I wish I knew what my life should focus on,
But since it's still like this life is throwing me random balls and I don't know what to focus on.

This is a shout out to all hard working mothers.

You have my respect!
<3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment