Sunday, April 27, 2014

Auction/Garage Sale coming up soon!

Well surprise surprise!

Kane hasn't come back from last night (he's probable out drinking again)
He ignores my texts and everything (what a guy)
But whatever, if he doesn't show up tonight then it's not my fault if he gets yelled at by the teacher tomorrow for not showing up.

I've been thinking I want to do the buy and sell thing on ebay, It makes great money. But I just don't know how to start?

Maybe I need to get nicer things like designer and sell them?

It's kind of motivating but where the hell am I going to get the money to buy the stuff first?
That's the problem.

I need to start out slow, sell my own stuff first than work from there.

To be honest, I don't even wear half of the clothes in my closet anymore (and they are in good use still, like new!)
I need a way to make money off it.

Maybe a garage sale?

or Auction?

IDK 

It's most likely all of this will be in Morley (my hometown)

IDK I need to work out all of this yet. I have the items But I just don't know where to start?

Well if I come up with anymore ideas I'll let you know!

I'll keep you posted!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment